Blueberry Coconut Pancakes
This is a delicious, healthy and ridiculously easy morning or afternoon tea recipe!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of milk (any milk will work – nut milk, soy milk etc)
- 1 Tblspn of pure raw honey
- 1 Tblspn vanilla essence
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda (Bi-carb soda)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup Blueberries
- Coconut oil for frying
- Whisk the eggs, milk, honey and vanilla essence together.
- Add the coconut flour, baking soda and salt to the liquid mixture and stir until well combined.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Let the pancake mixture sit for 2-3 minutes, and it should reach a normal pancake batter consistency.
- Pour the batter onto a well greased pan over medium low heat.
- Flip the pancakes once they have tiny bubbles all over.
- Continue cooking for about a minute longer until both sides are golden brown.
We offer Naturopathy and Nutritional Medicine consultations
at 2 convenient locations, Brisbane CBD and Graceville