Our Clinic is in the heart of Graceville, just off Honour Avenue, next to the train station and handy to surrounding West Brisbane suburbs such as Indooroopilly, Chelmer, Sherwood, Chapel Hill, Corinda, Sinnamon Park, Jindalee, Fig Tree Pocket, Brookfield, Taringa, Toowong, Pullenvale, Tennyson, Yeronga, Kenmore and Oxley.
If you would like to book an appointment with us, you can do so by calling (07) 3075 7090 or book online
Nutritionist & Naturopath Brisbane Southside
Our friendly, well-qualified team of natural health practitioners have achieved a minimum degree level qualification in Health Science with a speciality in either naturopathy or nutrition.
Our Graceville practitioners also have specific expertise in the following areas:
- Hormone testing including adrenal function testing, sleep profile testing, thyroid function testing and both male hormonal and female hormone imbalances tests and support.
- Food intolerance and allergy testing including IgG, IgA, IgE and ALCAT testing.
- Liver detox support
- Intestinal permeability testing
- Heavy metal and mineral testing
- Organic Acid Tests
- Pyrrole disorder
- and other functional pathology
Conditions that we have experience in managing, include but are not limited to:
- Anxiety / Depression and other mood disorders
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Weight management
- Skin conditions
- Preconception and pregnancy care
Book an appointment with one of our nutritionists and naturopaths at the Graceville natural health clinic. We offer both face to face and online consultations for your convenience. If you are new to our clinic or have never consulted with a nutritionist or naturopath, take a read of what to expect from a naturopathic clinic. We look forward to welcoming you and helping you get to the root of your health issue.
Make sure you follow our Facebook page for regular updates, health tips and articles to support your health and wellbeing.
The Graceville clinic can be found at 101 Verney Road West, Graceville, QLD 4075.