Naturopath & Nutritionist Online Consultations
The naturopaths and nutritionists at Perpetual Wellbeing are now able to perform online consultations with patients anywhere in Australia. The technology we all have available to us means that we can support people not only in Brisbane but in rural communities and other cities including Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Melbourne or Adelaide, who may not otherwise have face to face access to our services. Whether you are looking for an online nutritionist or a naturopathic consultation, our practitioners are here to help.
In the current environment of social distancing, online nutritionist and naturopathic consultations are the safest and most convenient ways to access the best health advice and consistent care. It’s a simple and straightforward process that many patients say they actually prefer.
Online Nutritionist and Naturopath Consultations
The scope of our naturopath and nutritionist online consultations is the same as a face to face consultation. We undertake an analysis of symptoms, undertake research where needed and utilise testing where necessary. You will receive a comprehensive health assessment, personalised therapeutic plan and/or detailed nutritional support.
Any functional health tests that we order will either be mailed to you for completion at home or if a blood test is required, we refer to major pathology laboratories that can be accessed anywhere in Australia. If we do recommend you get some further testing done, prices will be discussed during your Naturopathy and Nutritional Medicine consultation.
If we recommend any nutritional or herbal supplements during your online consultation, we are able to dispense these and mail them to you directly. Prices for any recommended products will be discussed with you during your appointment.
What Services Do We Offer?
The team at Perpetual Wellbeing have experience managing a wide range of conditions including but not limited to:
- Anxiety / Depression and other mood disorders
- Gastro-intestinal issues
- Weight management
- Male and Female hormones
- Skin conditions
- Preconception and pregnancy care
We offer a huge range of testing services including:
- Adrenal function testing,
- Sleep profile testing,
- Thyroid function testing
- Male hormonal tests and
- Female hormone imbalances tests and support.
Other Functional Testing
- Microbiome Testing
- Liver detox support
- Intestinal permeability testing
- Heavy metal and mineral testing
- Organic Acid Tests
- Pyrrole disorder
- SIBO Test
How Does It Work?
On making your initial consultation appointment, you will be sent a link to access a client profile and comprehensive health assessment questionnaire which will also cover your medical history, current supplements and medications, presenting health complaints etc. The initial consultation includes a dietary analysis and a full health assessment.
- Book an appointment online
- A reminder confirmation text is sent out 48 hours prior to the appointment.
- A confirmation and link email is sent out 48 hours prior to the appointment.
- You will be sent a patient registration form and health questionnaire to complete online and return prior to your consultation.
- Prior to your booked appointment, you will be emailed a Zoom link, which will enable you to download the Zoom app onto your phone or device.
- Please allow at least 5 to 10 minutes before your appointment to download the app. At the time of your scheduled appointment, you can then click the link on the appointment reminder email and that will initiate a video call with your practitioner.
- Alternatively, if you prefer to use a PC or laptop, you can click on the Zoom link on your appointment email.
- Products and testing kits will now be express posted to your nominated address. In an effort to absorb some of this cost, all product orders over $60.00 will be free of a postage charge.
Please allow an hour for your initial consultation
Online Nutritionist and Naturopath Consultation Fees
The cost of online Naturopathy and Nutrition consultations are as follows:
- Initial consultation (1hr): $142
- Follow up consultation (30min – 1hr): $92 – $120