Coconut and Mango Chia Seed Pudding
Looking for a lovely, sweet, fresh and healthy recipe? This chia seed pudding is simply delicious!
- 1 cup of Paleo Granola
- 1 quantity of Chia Seed Pudding (see recipe below – remember it needs to be prepared the night before)
- 1 mango, seeded and diced
Chia Seed Pudding Ingredients:
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
Chia Seed Pudding:
- Place the coconut milk, almond milk, vanilla bean paste and chia seeds in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Coconut and Mango Chia Seed Pudding:
- Place layers of the Paleo Granola, Chia Seed Pudding and mango in two serving glasses and serve.
Recipe by Claire Yates, BHSc. This recipe was taken from the book Optimum Health the Paleo Way.
We offer Naturopathy and Nutritional Medicine consultations
at 2 convenient locations, Brisbane CBD and Graceville