Preconception offer for you & your partner
We are offering a Preconception consultation for you and your partner to attend. The consultation will go for approximately 1.5hrs and costs $220. (Health rebates may apply if you have extras cover for Naturopathy / Nutritional Medicine). We are also offering you 15% off our recommended preconception multivitamin for him and her!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this offer. See below for more details and inclusions…
Preconception Care is the cornerstone of healthy infants, children, families & communities!
It preserves and enhances our fertility… because healthy couples have healthier pregnancies.
Preconception care has the potential to result in healthier couples, healthier pregnancies and healthier pregnancy outcomes!
Making a baby sounds relatively simple – a couple of ingredients from both partners, the correct ‘cooking time’ and you should have yourself a bouncing bundle of joy about 40 weeks later…. however, here are some alarming Australia Statistics…
- 1 in 6 couples are infertile (16%)
- 1 in 3 (33%) women are older than 35 when first trying to conceive
- 40% male 40% female 10% combined 10% unexplained infertility
- 1 in 5 women will miscarry
- 1 in 10 women suffer high BP during pregnancy
- 1 in 10 babies is born prematurely or small for dates
- 1 in 30 babies is born with a congenital defect
- 1 in 5 children suffers from asthma and/or allergy
- Median age of first born increasing
- 1990 = 28.3
- 2000 = 29.8
- 2010 = 30.7
- Being overweight or obese significantly reduces fertility in men and women. A weight loss of just 5-10% can improve ovulation and fertility.
- Overweight and obesity may increase the risk of erectile dysfunction (ED) by 30-90%.
- Exercise, weight-loss & a healthy diet may prevent & treat sexual dysfunction in both men & women
To avoid being one of these statistics, we are offering a Preconception consultation for you and your partner to attend. The consultation will go for approximately 1.5hrs and costs $220. (Health rebates may apply if you have extras cover for Naturopathy / Nutritional Medicine). We are also offering you 15% off our recommended preconception multivitamin for him and her!
Please email email@example.com to take advantage of this offer.
You consultation will include:
- A health assessment each
- A dietary analysis
- A BioImpenance analysis, if applicable to your case.
- An individualised treatment plan for both partners, including dietary suggestions, therapeutic supplementation suggestions and possible further testing suggestions. (Cost of supplements and testing not included in $220)
- 15% off our recommended preconception multivitamin.
If possible, it is suggested that couples take at least 3 months prior to starting to try to fall pregnant for preconception care. It takes at least 3 months for egg (ova) turnover and for sperm to mature, so this is an opportunity to ensure optimal nutritional status for both the male and female. The formation of sperm can take up to 116 days and ova maturation takes approximately 100days before ovulation.
During this 3 to 6 month period, there are a few very important nutrients which will help in many areas of male and female fertility. Below is a list of considerations for males and females which we could look at.
Males: Improve sperm count, improve sperm motility, decrease abnormal sperm production, decrease sperm agglutination, increase sperm health and quality.
Females: Regulating ovulation, balancing hormone levels, improving reproductive health, reducing reproductive conditions such as endometriosis or PCOS, pelvic inflammatory disease, tubal function, enhance uterine thickness and improve the ability to carry.