Work with us
Qualified and Experienced Naturopath and Nutritionist Position Available – Graceville, QLD
March 2020 – We have an opportunity for a permanent part-time qualified Naturopath and Nutritionist to take on a consulting position in our Graceville Clinic.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated “general practice” naturopath – with a special interest in the areas of digestive health, functional pathology testing, thyroid dysfunction and adrenal fatigue. An interest in children’s health will be highly regarded too.
Successful candidates must be fully qualified, have current insurance and up to date registrations.
This role suits a person with a passion for evidence-based integrative medicine. The successful applicant will have a willingness to grow with the business.
About the Role
Responsibilities of this role include
- Patient consultations
- Excellent and detailed case-taking skills
- Accurately assess the patients’ health
- Functional and general pathology requesting and interpretation
- Formulating short to long term treatment strategies that are evidence-based as well as holistic in nature
- Designing individualised treatment plans and prescribing accordingly
- Follow our operating and business systems
- Have excellent communication skills and a proven ability to build a rapport with varied patients
- Have the drive to maintain and build a loyal client base
- A keen passion for self-learning and self-motivation to stay up to date on health research, clinical updates, assessments, therapeutic tools and strategies
- Contribution to newsletters, blogs and social media
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant should have the following:
- Degree qualification in Naturopathy, additional qualifications in Nutritional Medicine will be highly regarded
- Have a professional membership, health fund provider numbers (if qualified in Nutrition) and insurance in Australia
- Prior consulting experience essential – minimum 2 years in clinical practice
- Strong communication skills
- Dedicated work ethic
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Experience in requesting and interpreting general and functional pathology
- Have good knowledge of practitioner supplement range
- You need to be organised, flexible, able to handle a busy consulting day
- The ability and confidence to establish a strong rapport with patients and their primary health care practitioner and maintain a professional relationship with both
- Keen attention to detail and high standard of personal grooming
Fully furnished office and waiting area, kitchenette access, internet, EFTPOS facilities. Our reception and administration team provides excellent support and friendly customer service.
- Initially we only require you to work 2 days per week with an option to increase hours/days. No weekend work is required.
- Patient management system (SimpleClinic), laptop, business cards, stationary, dispensary, marketing and administration support provided
- Walk in and start practicing
- Contractor position with remuneration via percentage split
- Must have own ABN and right to work in Australia
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the following in your cover letter:
- Your Qualifications
- Relevant experience
- Your interests as a Naturopath / Nutritionist
- Any other skills that make you stand out for the role
- Available start date, and your weekly availability for client consultations in the Graceville clinic.